Things2Data objective is to attract clients having a project in mind that goes beyond the need for basic HW, SW resources.
Such clients will appreciate to be guided rather than simply ‘click’ on their keyboard.
The availability of FIWARE Generic Enablers will ease the development of Applications.
Things2Data architecture is based on LoRa motes or NB-IoT devices connected through Com4Innov network and a computing farm ready to welcome your application.
HW and FIWARE Resources
HW and FIWARE Resources can also be addressed mainly by TAS Group, and TAS Group will provide some indication of pricing her below:
Connectivity services pricing
Connectivity is the domain of excellence of Com4Innov and most of the pricing in this domain is coming from Com4Innov’s years of practice.
Connectivity pricing structure is based on:
- A Usage fee depending on:
- choice of network LTE, LORA etc.,
- number of device connected,
- duration of the use.
- A preparation service Fee, to setup and prepare the network to host the tests, experimentation…
- A support fee taking into account the need of assistance to the tests and other usages for debug, modifications of configurations during the tests etc.
- Material expenses if additional equipment have to be deployed to respond to the Client’s need. For instance, a Client would like to deploy a LORA antenna in its site that will connect to Com4Innov’s Network Server.
As an example, one-man day costs is 800€ (excluding all taxes).
FIWARE Generic Enablers
The FIWARE Catalogue contains a rich library of components (Generic Enablers) with reference implementations that allow developers to put into effect functionalities such as the connection to the Internet of Things or Big Data analysis, making programming much easier. All of them are public, royalty-free and open source!
By combining them, you can start developing your application right away. Just take a look at our guide and learn which enabler does what or get to know how they can be added to your already working application to add new functionalities. Our library will make your application smarter!
If you are not an experienced FIWARE developer, we suggest that prior navigating the FIWARE Catalogue using the links below you visit the Quick FIWARE guide for developers.